Fast Thinking Minds
We can all achieve faster minds that think quickly – and this does not require purchasing any extra gizmo.
It depends on internal chemical reactions that we knowingly can trigger to set off a reaction that results in additional brain cell growth that we can use for our benefit.
Keeping our brains fit and our minds sharp is simple and something we can all do, and the payback is huge. Here is a simplified action plan to trigger brain cell growth.
- 30 minutes for five days in the week of Physical Exercise;
- Keep it challenging, new and focused;
- Boost Mental activity
- by doing crossword puzzle, Sudoku, painting, traveling five days a week.
- Interact Socially (online or impersonally)
- by providing personal input to social gatherings or online.
- Increase mastery of emotional and thinking skills
- with Emotional Intelligence and transforming thought patterns.
Making sure that the growth is positive and continual depends on maintenance features outlined in the book.
© Dr Ann Polya 2017